Registration is open for Summer Camps. We offer weekly camps, throughout summer starting June 15th. Tiered discounts will allow you to benefit for joining for more than 1 week of camp. We offer camps for ages 5 and older and segment students in age groups.
- With our new system, camps are offered as Morning Camps or Afternoon Camps. For a full day camp, pair a morning camp with an afternoon camp.
- New! Full Day hours are 9 am - 3:30 pm.
- Register for camps is by the week, Monday through Friday.
- Morning Camps are 9 am - Noon
- Afternoon Camps are 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm.
- Full days students have lunch at Renaissance in between Morning & Afternoon camps. We do not provide any food. Please review guidelines.
- Ages 5 & 6 register for Beginner Camps. Ages 7 and older register for their respective offerings. Various camps are age specific, so please review camp descriptions.
- Depending on number of campers in camps, we do our best to keep age groups separated so that there is not a wide range of ages.
- Before Care & After Care will be available for single days or weekly rates. Our recommendation is that you do not register for Care Services until the week prior to your camp. We do not issue refunds/credits for unused portions and it is too early for you to know yet what you may need. We never run out of space, so no need to worry. More information will be posted after June 1, when we are closer to camp starting.