Digital Arts (Ages 8 & Older)
Digital Arts covers a wide spectrum of classes for students. Using professional grade software and equipment, students learn the many aspects of technology. From Animation & Cartooning to 3D printing, many courses embody our curriculum and are designed for progressive students.
- Digital Arts courses:
- Animation & Stop Motion/Video Editing
- Photoshop, Illustrator & 3D Printing
- New! Piper Makers Class: Computer Building, Coding & Raspberry Pi
- The Renaissance Art Center curriculum is based on a progressively challenging series of courses which provides enough structure for success and room for creative expression.
- We offer a variety of levels for all age groups. When reviewing classes, choose a level that best suits your child's age & experience level.
- We reserve the right to form classes based on the number of registrations we receive for a particular day. When we can, we will split classes into age groups.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class or ask parents to switch to another day if we do not receive enough registrations. Generally we require a minimum of 4 students in a class.
- Please contact us with any questions.