Drop In Days Summer Camp
Drop In registration is not posted until the week prior to the start of camp.
During Summer Camps, we allow drop in days for students. Please note the following:
- Depending on the number of days, we cannot guarantee the completion of projects. Camps are run over the course of the week, so students are continually working on different projects.
- Please do not register if you are looking for a particular camp. Contact us first if that is the case. Drop in selection is based on availability of camps for that week. We can only place you where seats are available. There is no guarantee as to what camps may have openings.
- After we receive your registration, you will receive an email with camp options. Reply back with your choice(s).
- All students are required to complete health forms.
- For full day, register for both morning & afternoon.
- Drop In Morning Camp 9 am - Noon
- Drop In Afternoon Camp 1 pm - 3:30 pm
- If you need Care Services, register for those separately.